Are you ready to train for a big race? Or maybe you are new to running and don’t even know where to begin! I’ve been in both places and know that both can be equally overwhelming. The cookie cutter plans you find online don’t know anything about you. As your coach, I will design a customized training schedule that works with your life and your goals. Whether you’re training for your first 5k or want to shave minutes off your marathon PR, I can help meet your goals.
I am a certified running coach through Road Runner’s Club of America (RRCA) as well as a certified holistic health coach. I haven’t always been a runner. In fact, I have only been a runner for 6 years. When I began running, I could barely run 100 yards. It took me over a year to complete my first 5k. Since then I have completed 2 full marathons and over 20 half marathons.
I started running after having children so I understand the struggle of having with balancing the demands of training and your daily life to meet your goals. I will not only provide you with the knowledge that you need but I will be your biggest cheerleader. On the days when you don’t feel like running, I will be there to motivate you.
Running saved my life and has brought me so much joy. I want to share the joy that I feel about running and training. It gives me so much joy in seeing others achieve their goals and being able to be a part of their journey.
E – Coaching Custom Training Plan:
This is the most basic coaching option. After an initial consultation (via phone or email), I would design a plan specifically for you. This plan does not include ongoing “coaching” services. Communication is minimal. Plan is created for you at the start of training and you execute it. If you are a self-motivated, driven person than this plan would be ideal for you.
- Initial consultation (based on questionnaire)
- Assess future race/training goals
- A complete individualized training plan for the training season, with detailed workout descriptions – duration/distance, intensity/pace) – based on preference of number of days running, long run day and specific days off.
12 weeks: $70 (ideal for preparing for a 5k or 10k race)
16 weeks: $85 (ideal for preparing for a half marathon)
20 weeks: $125 (ideal for preparing for a marathon)
E-coaching is designed to give you more feedback throughout your training. You and I would have regular communication about your training and I would update and change your training plan as needed based on your performance and feedback.
- Initial consultation (via phone or email based on your convenience)
– Evaluation of Race/Training History/Current running level
– Assess future goals
- Complete training plan with detailed description of workouts – duration/distance, intensity/pace – based on your preference of number of days running, long run day, specific days off.
- Regular communication via email, phone, or Facetime to assess your training
- Shared google spreadsheet to track your training process or other preferred tracking source
- Long run/race day nutrition and hydration instruction and feedback
- Race day prep
12 week: $125
16 week: $150
20 week: $200
*Open to runners living in the Pittsburgh area.
You and I would have regular communication about your training and I would update and change your training plan as needed based on your performance and feedback.
It includes (most of these will be done in person during the one-on-one sessions):
- Initial consultation
- Evaluation of Race/Training History/Current running level
- Assess future goals
- Individualized training plan updated as needed with a detailed description of workouts – duration/distance, intensity/pace – plan is based on preference of number of days running, long run day, specific days off
- Shared Google spreadsheet to track your training process or other preferred tracking source
- Design routes for specific runs (*optional)
- Long run/race day nutrition and hydration instruction
- Unlimited communication via email, text, phone as well as during our face-to-face meetings
12 week: $175
16 week: $220
20 week: $300
Feel free to contact me with any questions!